- Assist in managing the external and internal brokerage network to promote and generate sales leads for Ellington Properties.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promote Ellington Projects in UAE Market through the broker channel.
- Coordinate and assist in conducting training sessions for external brokers on Projects, unique selling points and project specific details to gain buy-in while building a strong relationship.
- Explore potential brokers, connect and sign agreements to ensure a continuous working relationship between both parties.
- Grow and expand brokers’ database and maintain a healthy relationship.
- Continuously managing brokers and agents’ inquiries, raise red flags to management.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure alignment on marketing and sales campaigns, products, rates, challenges and lessons learned.
- Identify potential brokers with a strong presence in international markets.
- Planning and launching brokers sales events/roadshows and exhibitions in Dubai and international markets.
- Assess the challenges and penetration barriers for each potential market, recommend solutions and promotions to Management.
- Provide periodic reporting on the brokerage function main metrics.
Report to: Head of Broker Channel
Internal Reports From: N/A
External Interaction: Brokers/Agents/ 3rd party service providers
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Number of brokers event conducted per quarter.
- Amount of sales generated per quarter.
- Activating new brokers.
- Local and international traveling might be required.
YOE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
RELATED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Min of: 1 to 4 years of experience in Real Estate.
FIELD OF EXPERIENCE
Real estate / Developer / Brokerage
TECHNICAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Knowledge of Dubai Real estate market
- Knowledge of major international real estate markets
- Knowledge of competitors products and USPs.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills